Removing needles of clocks

supermike

try 2 spoons one each side, and place under neddle and push down carfuly so it push's it up . thats how i took mine off had no prob . althought there is always a dam hard one (just be carefull have to put this so i get no blame :lol: do it at your own risk) :lol:

If you remove the needles when you put them back on the are never in the right place, the speedo , the rpm , water temp and fuel will all be out . i no because i did it and had to get some new clocks , its was not just me eather i know someone else that has done it and has the same problem . Rich.

yep that is true it is never the same mine was not mega bad but it can be i had them on and off to get it close to how they where . thats y i will say again at your own risk

Good plan Mark! I might just do that. Iv got blue LEDs behind the dash now but cant really see the needles that well being orange! So i though maybe white would show them up better! Or even better idea put some UV lights in the top two holders that shine on the clocks rather from behind and paint the needles with UV paint!

Archived