Koni springs and damper Question

wezza9

i have been offered a brand new set of koni dampers and springs never been fitted they have adjustable platforms and they have top damper adjustment for £250 ono

the front has the part number 8041 1152SPD55

the rear has the part number SPD 55

they are the only markings

what i would like help on is will they fit my MB6 ( the fella is selling them for a civic and crx he does not hav more info at the min ) and are they any good i have MGZS suspension with lowered springs but i really need the back end a bit higher due too weight so these would be good and the car is tracked the odd time

i know some people have had the koni dampers but think they where fixed so i am a bit :?:?:?:?:? as too what too do

put mgzs180 springs back on rears if your lowering springs are linear and not progresive type.some in the for sale section £30 for mgzs springs .what springs you using atm ?

phoned meister was intrested in s/h rears of crx and fork fitment type not mb and was advised not to 5kgs rears for most of the above and lil bit weak tbh as piston travel also a problem ;)

be sure what your geting would investigate :idea: