B18 unstable engine temperature on high revs

E=MC2

guys, i have very strange problem with my B18C4 temp. On daily drive, no metter if its open road, urban area, normal uphill ride, traffic jam, freezing or tropical air temperatures, temp gauge stays still where it should be.

but, when i fallow slower trafic on high revs waiting to overtake and finaly start to accelerate through gears touching rev lmtr, or when i drive uphill in high gear on low revs, or drive uphill course with squeezing last horsepower from engine, engine starts to rise preety high attemping to hit red area.

When i step off the pedal and calm down engine, or when i change to lower gear and rise rews to 3-4krpm (during uphill in high gear and low revs), everything come back to normal. So normal that after very short period i can freely start agresively to accelerate, of course again with avoiding long ride in one gear on high revs because of new temp rise.

Cooling fan is working, thermostat is changed and it oppenes watter cycle, i repeat that even on trafic jam on +40 celsius degree car is not overheating, car stands allmost any linear torture, and only in those few situations temp scale goes up

Some mechanik said that it mght be little crack on headgasket, but i would like to know is there any other explanation

Thanx