not sure whats up with it

mb6loon

Someone had that issue just recently, not sure if they cleaned them up and put back in or replaced? But if they are cheap enough you might as well replace dude!

• 2 weeks later...

ok somthing else that might be wrong, ie the valves na adjusted right, the sounds coming from cylinder 3 thats where all the damage was done and the sound is coming from the intake valves on cylinder 3 m8 said i should have replaced the valve springs as well.

so whats everyones opions on this going to take a vid and upload it for you all to have alook

anyways i think the garage i took it to didn't do it right found the rocker cover nuts lose, so now is booked into honda next friday at 1pm, and there only chanrging £50 wud have been 70 but since am providing the gasket getting it for £50 hopefully this will fix the tapping noise

• 2 weeks later...

anyways cars back from honda all sorted valve clearences where well out, so much for the garage i put it to doing the work £70 for nothing, stuck it to honda £94 and its fixed, just wondering if i would have any chance getting my money back from the other garage as they didnt do the work right .

honda also changed a cam seal that was leaking and rechecked my timing so its all good :)