Aftermarket steering wheel, yes or no

EmZvr

What steering wheel to choose ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What steering wheel to choose ?

• Aftermarket steering wheel (no airbag)
    • OEM airbag steering wheel

Fitting an aftermarket wheel that's smaller will mean you have to turn it more to get the same motion as the OEM wheel.

I want an ITR momo myself, thought an ATR one would fit but how wrong I was! :lol:

Oops I meant ATR. I always thought that those aftermarket smaller wheels are better for handling :? I haven't driven a car with one but if I need to turn it more that means I will be almost like driving a truck :D MB3 steering rack is even worse than MB6..

About MOT, our "MOT" here is a joke. I'll give you an example - VAZ-2101 (Russian car) from 1972 with no handbrake and only front left brakes work passes MOT... WACK11111

Changing to a smaller wheel wont affect the turns lock to lock in any way.

• 2 months later...

driving a car with a smaller wheel is miles better, dont know why just feels far superior.

the 96' model prelude had a decent size of wheel on it, smaller than the one on the mb6/mc2.

ive tried sourcing a reasonably priced itr wheel... no luck so far.. encouraging to hear its direct fit thanks strictlyboost