srs light wont go off tried everything

mk1kid

hi lads basically battery died on civic so jumped in and srs lights on now i saw the write up on how to get it of basically if im looking at the fusebox theres a yellow plug to my right and to my left the one to my left looks like the 1 in the diagram but the 1 to the right has a spring either side but ive tried putting wire into both and still no joy basically if i have got it right i need to just put a piece of wire in each terminal make sure the other ends are not touching then turn ignition on and after 8 secs the light should go out etc etc plz help

I also had this a few months ago, battery died just like yours, the guide you speak of worked perfect for me... did it several times (just to be sure ;) ) and it worked every time.

But yeah, i've heard about other people having problems (think i waited for the light to go off/on rather than counting a preset number of seconds)

Also to double check it is the right connector you have, it's plugged into a dummy socket (the socket has no metal contacts inside)

Archived