All Dials Deaded! MB6

Joif

I've just got my car back from a garage for an unrelated fault but noticed that none of the gauges are now working speedo, temp, rpm and I'm guessing the fuel needle will just stay at its current position. (I'm aware its there fault but due to work I wont be able take it back for a week so might as well poke around until then), they were looking for a diagnostic port so my guess they have just tugged something loose or blown a fuse. Is there a plug/loom that controls all the dials that may have come loose?

Many Thanks.

Even if you can't get it back to them let them know there is a fault that you will try to rectify yourself (just incase you can't fix it and they claim it's not their fault because it's something you've done). The diagnostic plug (even if you don't know Hondas) is p!ss easy to find-it's tucked above the ECU to the side of the glove box. A garage that can't find it would worry me, iirc all the gauge fuses are on the board under the drivers dash.