Busihng MC2

Flore84

Hello dear Civic 5 team

I own a Honda Civic 1.8 Vti Aerodeck (MC2). I bought this vehicle for a Master Bushing Set by Energy Suspension that my mechanic installed yesterday wanted. When he had built the first camp of the rear axle, we found that none of the stock that I have a set for the MC2 (Master Set 16.18103) sells suits. Does anyone know if there is a matching set polyurethane rubber for my car and where can I purchase it? I'm totally desperate because so far no one could help further. There has to be a matching set for my car.

Sincerely yours

F. Sattler

Hi,

I fitted the Energy Suspension master bush set to my MC2 last year with no issues but my kit was the 16.18103G Civic/Del Sol kit. I had a few bits left over but it covered everything except the rear toe link bushings and the trailing arm bushes.

Not sure how big the difference in the kits is, maybe the "G" at the end makes is the one you want?

Sorry I can't be more helpful

Dave

My set has the letter R. But I have just made myself with Energy Suspension on the website smart. The letter stands for the color. R for red and G for black. Because I seem to have built some very unusual wishbone. White now really do not continue. Powerflex has only gum with 30.5 mm.

I did after my Honda itself also could not help further I have now decided to complete my arm against Blox Racing exchange wishbone. Although this is not legal in Germany because the parts have no documents but something else is no longer with. I hope no one gets the same problems as me.