lca for eg will these fit?

Maxposer

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for hijacking thread. Similar problem, I have bought the Skunk 2 Lower control arm for my MB6 ( these are for the EG/Integra, so should fit? ). I have the Meister R coilovers,and therefore the forks can be adjusted to 50mm by taking out the spacers. I have measured the distance between the mounting points on the Skunk 2, and this is different to the factory fitted ones. I s this normal? Will they fit? Has anybody fitted theses? All help much appreciated.

Ok guys, just wanted to confirm that the Skunk 2 EG Lca's definitely fit. I have the Meister R suspension, so just took out the spacers & the forks went on, no issues.

Biggest problem I had was undoing the lca to rta bolt. After struggling with the 13mm 12 point socket was just spinning. Read about the 6 point sockets that are available and bought a set, it just came off no problem. Second problem is realigning the same bolt.

A quick update ref the above. I found it easier to align every thing if I fitted the lca to the trailing arm first.

Secondly, and not sure about other brands, but if you buy Skunk 2 and you have the mg arb & links, you will need a bolt which has a 1.25 thread to connect to the lca.

Any questions, please let me know.