D14z4 inlet swap with d16z6

Hop78

I'm thinking of replacing my inlet manifold on a d14z4 with one of a d16z6, do I need to swap the throttle body with it, and what else would I need to do?

Any help would be great, as I've only started looking in to this

What mods have you done :D not sure you will see or feel any improvement in the inlet change , one has been done on a d15 and no realy improvement can loss 1 or 2 bhp the inlet on the Honda is not realy that restrictive . And the runner length is tuned for your d14

There's hundreds of threads on the net about people saying they have noticed improvement as soon as it's don on d14 engines using d16 inlets, I've just fitted a Dc sports ceramic 4-2-1, stainless steel hi flow cat, stainless steel cat back powerflow system with straight through mid section, induction kit, air con removal and going to get the ecu remapped to remove some of the crap that's not needed

http://www.civiclife.net/board/topic/10 ... try1331141

Sound nice shame you could not get a dyno run before and after . I would go the getting the throttle body with the inlet

Not saying you will not get any gains ( or losses for that matter) just no one yet has done a run on dyno before and after to give us the true answer