d15z8 wiki page

93 Accord

Could some kind sole sort out the details regarding the d15z8 wiki page, its free reign to edit for anyone. 

Its needs sorting out bit confusing for the first time lookers  :smile:

I may have purchased another Civic, hense why i was checking out the info..... 8-)

You mean the stats on wikipedia? Can't see many errors apart from the vtec-e point is not 4000 and the torque is wrong I think. If you have an MA8 your engine is a D14-A2 by the way, the D15-Z8 is only found in the MB3 and MB9. The info is contained in your chassis number and on the id plate.

That looks about right. The vtec point moves around a little and it also runs on twelve valves under crossover.

Handy tool though, pootle around all day with the economy light on then punch it into flip mode and back again without it missing a beat.

That looks about right. The vtec point moves around a little and it also runs on twelve valves under crossover.

Handy tool though, pootle around all day with the economy light on then punch it into flip mode and back again without it missing a beat.

Yes, forgot to add that. About the vtec crossover I think it should be at exact same rpm. Did you check it with a vtec light ? The econo lamp doesn't indicate vtec engagement.

Yes, forgot to add that. About the vtec crossover I think it should be at exact same rpm. Did you check it with a vtec light ? The econo lamp doesn't indicate vtec engagement.

I have been thinking about fitting a vtec light as on mine it's hard to feel the change sometimes. In lower gears it seems to depend on engine load- I am running with a slightly cracked catifold at the moment though might not help. Accelerating hard from standing it sometimes seems to kick in as low as 2100.