My MB4

shaikh

O wow that looks stunning.. And I saw the video on Facebook.. Sounds amazing bro.. How much did this system cost you?

Thnx alot bro :D system cost me £400+ £80 fitment so all together £480 but i say its worth it :D and man i never expected that but i can clearly see the throttle response has gone better now :)

Never heard of that one!

its a good alarm system bro :D 

and bro im looking for some alloys ye and i found some and it says:

width is 6.5j

offset:38

will they be ok with the civic? they are 4 stud and will come with fittment kit so i guess that part is safe

It's the hubs you have to worry about, our wheels are hub centric meaning the weight is carried by the hub not the nuts.

What size are they chap 16s?

no they 15 inch lenso rs5

A. Any, although the newer/less miles the better.

B. It may not make it any lower, have a look, there is a thread all about the ZS120 stuff, it may suit the MB4 better.

C. You should be looking at about £100-£130 all in.

Thnx alor bro for the info :) can u pleaseee link me that thread i remember readin it on here but meh my memory so bad i cant find it now been searching for ages can u plz link me that thread bro? And that price looks nice :D can do this mod within 2 weeks if thats what it cost :D cant wait to lower my car already haha :D