clutch help???

uzy

right basically on my way home from work the night i noticed my clutch slipping.

so i need advice on a clutch guys, what make and reasonable price.

all help welcome.

1"£££$££"!!

yea i know what you mean.. i was hoping my clutch was good as it wasent slipping, but when i removed it.. it was tore down to the rivets.. just enough to not gouge out the flywheel. but im thinking that it gonna cost atleast 35 pounds to have the flywheel turned, plus i have to replace the clutch anyways, so the combo seemed like the best option.

im in the us military stationed here in the uk. so i have a military shipping address, which allows me to get mail from the states w/o paying the taxes. but i think with the customs charges it will still be cheaper to buy this kit than it would be to buy it from someone here in the uk.

lol haha thats well awsum man lol :lol:

if only. well i had ordered a body kit for my last car from germany and it came UPS courior and i didnt have customs charge so i ma get away with it.

i am going to order it anyways, did you notice a big difference and is it a quality peice of kit or just cheapo rubbish?

thanks uzy

to be honest i havent even got it in the mail yet. i have used a exeedy clutch kit on my awd turbo eagle talon and it took the car thru the 260 hp range. so i can vouch for the exeeddy clutches. i did order mine last week so i will post as to how it holds up after i install it.

Archived