suspension... at a good price!

Ry4nC

I have been finding it difficult to find a full set of suspension with a decent drop for a decent price.

However, while digging for information, I found a thread right here on the civic5 forum where someone shared a link that shined a beacon of light upon me in what seemed to be some dark times hunting for the elusive springy stuff and now I am passing on the message to whoever is looking for reasonably priced suspension!

http://www.venommotorsport.com/product/suspension/SU16747/

Definitely saving up for these.

If anyone has them installed, I would welcome a review on overall quality and handling.. thanks

I must admit ive heard bad things about fk shocks n springs but they may have improved since but a mate had em on his golf wagon n they rusted real bad in such a short space of time n another friend had some on a civic coupe n the springs snapped after a year so imo i would steer clear

They do come with a year guarantee though.. if I'm being honest... I'm not gonna keep this mb for much more than that.

It's 117k miles as it stands so i just want to lower it for meets and events.

My next mb will have lower mileage and a bigger engine, so I would spend more on stuff like that.. plus I don't fancy getting lowering springs or the £120 eBay specials haha.

Thanks for the heads up though @Jayhoath83

• Like 1