wil p73 dc2 ecu work in my mb6?

nellymon

hi lads new to this site.. just joined.. i bought a p73ecu out of dc2 integra and have the wire harness aswell but when i put it in engine management light is on and wont hit vetec. i was told it should work by someone but then was told it has to be hardwired to the engine.. any ideas lads as you can see i no very little about it!! :?::?::?::oops::oops:

Ecu's are a mine field mate , At the end of the day what you need is a standard ecu with a piggy back ecu so you get no lights on , or something like a p28 ecu with hondata s300 or chrome something along those lines as you can turn the sensors and lights on and off as you see fit . Plus the car is mapped to what mods you have , there is no cheap way to fit an ecu and map it , the cheapest you will be looking around £400 for an ecu and mapping . Or get a vafc 2 you can do some very small tunning on that to get the most out of exhaust and filters , again needs to be set up on a rolling road . i bet the car is better on the standard ecu i would take out the one you have . Rich.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

sir (b18c have a higher compression ratio than a b18c4. the ecu helps a little though.

also far as i know the siR has a knock sensor too so you will need one also to run the P72

Archived