Mckernans Honda civic 1.8 vti MB6 B18C4 milos white

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VTi-Stephen

Class lookin mb6 and ef9... and dc2 lol, mite get a blast out the mountfield straight way ye some night am bout omagh! When ye put the s80 in her gimme a shout as il take the s9b of your hands! :D hard te get ur hands on one over here in NI! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments ;)

Got a yonaka 4-1 98spec itr rep manifold and j's racing decat, got them fitted a wile ago now this is the only pics i have at the minute but will get some new ones some for yous to enjoy 8-)

Im not a good photographer :?

dsc00799q.jpg

dsc00798n.jpg

dsc00797dt.jpg

dsc00796t.jpg

my friend...if you can lower your car that much and still drive with that 4-1 manifold, theres a few things id like to say......you got balls kid...i mean really big kahunas....your car is really nice...i like it a lot. good stuff, naz.

my friend...if you can lower your car that much and still drive with that 4-1 manifold, theres a few things id like to say......you got balls kid...i mean really big kahunas....your car is really nice...i like it a lot. good stuff, naz.

Cheers lad, lol i think it looks lower than it really is, dont seem to have any problems with scraping on the ground just have to take her easy over the speed bumps :twisted:

Archived