fibreglass bonnet

bugmb6

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a few kilos wont make any difference. and whatever you do dont put a scoop on the bonnet lol.

what y not i was thinking new age scoobie vent :P in all honesty but i will have a bit of a scoop in mine im saying no more 1"£££$££"!!

dont make your car look like somthing it isnt. its up to you but id keep away from bonnet scoops unless you want to end up on barry boys

its a site dedicated to seeking out badly modded cars and exposing them to the public. its run by a bunch of assholes who usualy rip the p**s out of decent cars and obviously dont have a clue about them. im not going tarnish this site with a link from here and give then the benefit if a few extra hits.

dont make your car look like somthing it isnt. its up to you but id keep away from bonnet scoops unless you want to end up on barry boys

trust me mate this scoop will be very subtle and fully fuctional 1"£££$££"!

Tbh with vents and scoops, Its your car at the end of the day and aslong as its safe and legal it shouldnt matter what anyone else thinks. Sure enough people wont like it but they are entitled to their own tastes and opinions. Personally though if your going for all out speed I would avoid the scoop as it can interupt the aerodynamic profile.

As with Barry Boys there is a high amount of t***s, a vast percentage of them appear to be middle aged old farts who proberly nit pick at todays youths car choice beacause their own youth is now long gone.

I bet you back in the day they drove around in a rusty old cortina or viva with the back end jacked up, the starsky and hutch sticker and the doors welded shut.

Archived