dc2 arb on mb6? will it fit

azim

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah yeah,

this is what i mean,

this is what im talking about,

no messing about.. let us know how it goes lad.

1"£££$££"!!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks i am just working out what i want to do with the car 3 mates have had ITR's one had 3 he now has an elise which he fitted a B18c in with a turbo and he has given me his 4/1 exhaust manifold cause he has gone back to std manifold (turbo is behind engine will put some pics up soon ) but the engine let go so we built a 1.6 proper turbo motor of on a tangent sorry :oops::roll:

main thing i want to do is handleing on the car its mainly a road car but odd trackday thats why i liked the ideas of the MG stuff what else is good for stiffening the car up etc ? 1"£££$££"!!

best thing to do is to change all the bushes on the car. Polybush the thing. after getting it done on mine, it felt so different! jsut like a new car! other things you can consider:

Front anti roll bar

rear anti roll bar

front strut

front lower H brace

modified rear strut

Ive almost tried everyhting there is on the car for handling wise. so i speak from experience ;)

well thats cool thats the type of stuff but i do know from what i have read there is problems getting stuff to fit cause the car seems half ITG and EK (not sure which number ) so

1st bush kit what make and where from and what kit ?

2nd front arb will rover one fit or is it a white line one the only choice ?

3rd front strut ? do u mean brace ? or shocks i may have full set of rover ones?

4th front lower H brace i have read there are problems with the 4/1 exhaust maifold is the any way around that as in

a) getting a single bar

B) getting some made by someone for the club like a group buy

c) getting it modified ?

5th the link u put up for your rear 'C' does not work now

thanks for you help i have modded a few cars in the past and still am with other projects and found asking is best way i have wasted tomuch money in the past so i ask the people who have tried most things more Q will probably come over that time i have the car :oops:

once again thanks 1"£££$££"!! :roll::roll:

Archived