MC1 Aerodeck Spec-up

samwell

RESURECTION!

The best kind of urection if you ask me.

2011-08-05_09-38-17_336.jpg

2011-08-03_16-41-58_498.jpg

Lowered on spax springs, MG ZS V6 shocks, VTI-S ARB and Front Strut.

The wheels are E30 BMW bottletops that I've painted in Ford Ivory with custom Honda centre caps.

Half leather Interior. De-tangoded including clear side repeaters and rear lights. Wind deflectors, not using rear 2 as they won't stay in.

I need to do a few touch ups as its been in the ware recently with been crashed into 3 times whilst in car parks this year and my own minor mishaps.

Opinions?

I was told they were -40mm Rover 400 springs although I never checked the part number to confirm. They were 2nd hand but unused when I bought them so all the writing is still visible.

Together I'd say its over a 40mm drop as there isn't much clearance between the wheel and arch and the're only 14s.

I would estimate a 60mm drop but hard to tell

• 2 weeks later...

ouch. good work admin. Pretty militant stuff. Anyways, just sold this to a friend of mine and I'll point him in this direction. I'm giving it to him with some spare suspension and bits but he'll obviously join if he wants to sell...

RS1T: I actually held on to the cream interior for 6 months and had it up on here for free back in the day when I was allowed to post in the FS section but no1 bit unfortunately.

Archived