** URGENT CLUTCH ADVICE **

djbaybeeraver23

Only ever paid £70-80 for a clutch change..

What garage did you have that done at ?

Most garages are around £75 an hour now , I can change one in just over 2 hours , using works ramp and air tools .

I bet a garage would want 3-4 hours . Rich.

Only ever paid £70-80 for a clutch change..

What garage did you have that done at ?

Most garages are around £75 an hour now , I can change one in just over 2 hours , using works ramp and air tools .

I bet a garage would want 3-4 hours . Rich.

i have had a quote for £100-£150 now so i am gunna get it done there.. and £77.odd for the clutch!. not a bad price all in all!! thanks for all your help guys.. should have the car back on the road by next weekend.. as thats the earliest i can get the car in!.

although i do have a mini to play around in for the time being.. new shape.. so we shall be giving that some beans ;) - my 2nd job is kindly lending me it so i can work

i have had a quote for £100-£150 now so i am gunna get it done there.. and £77.odd for the clutch!. not a bad price all in all!! thanks for all your help guys.. should have the car back on the road by next weekend.. as thats the earliest i can get the car in!.

although i do have a mini to play around in for the time being.. new shape.. so we shall be giving that some beans ;) - my 2nd job is kindly lending me it so i can work

Archived