** URGENT CLUTCH ADVICE **

djbaybeeraver23

Hi,

okay so i had a service done on the car.. and i now need a clutch urgently.. car is off the road and £££ is being lost.. any help is useful.. so i know i need a performance clutch.. can anyone find one cheap with a link?. i struggle to find the good places for these.. its not driveable they way it is.. its SOOO HARD to change gears..

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Can anyone point me in the right direction.. :?::?::?:

thanks

Hi,

okay so i had a service done on the car.. and i now need a clutch urgently.. car is off the road and £££ is being lost.. any help is useful.. so i know i need a performance clutch.. can anyone find one cheap with a link?. i struggle to find the good places for these.. its not driveable they way it is.. its SOOO HARD to change gears..

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Can anyone point me in the right direction.. :?::?::?:

thanks

This bloke is a1 he is in the states but he will have it to you in less than a week . He does do just clutchs on the own which out the flywheels and he does no paddle clutchs , but you will not get one any cheaper . I have used him loads of times . I even had my supra clutch from him .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEWAX%3AIT

Rich.

This bloke is a1 he is in the states but he will have it to you in less than a week . He does do just clutchs on the own which out the flywheels and he does no paddle clutchs , but you will not get one any cheaper . I have used him loads of times . I even had my supra clutch from him .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEWAX%3AIT

Rich.

after much phoning around.. it seems as i dont have the extra horses until further engine mods come around.. they recommend a standard clutch.. so i managed to find one at £98.. which my mate works at and it is now gunna cost me £77!!! haha just the fitting thats gunna cost the most! reckon about £250 for 4 hours work? that would be about right?? :?:

after much phoning around.. it seems as i dont have the extra horses until further engine mods come around.. they recommend a standard clutch.. so i managed to find one at £98.. which my mate works at and it is now gunna cost me £77!!! haha just the fitting thats gunna cost the most! reckon about £250 for 4 hours work? that would be about right?? :?:

Archived