are ebay turbo,s any good

pete

The kits themselfs are ok , but the turbo's are weak and alway go wrong , and the manifolds aways crack but by the looks of that kit it has a cast manifold so that will be ok .

If i was going to by that kit i would get it , use all of it bar the turbo ,sell the one from the kit and get a nice garrett t25 .

But turboing is a big money game ,which i know first hand . so if you are a on a budget its not for you . Rich.

The kits themselfs are ok , but the turbo's are weak and alway go wrong , and the manifolds aways crack but by the looks of that kit it has a cast manifold so that will be ok .

If i was going to by that kit i would get it , use all of it bar the turbo ,sell the one from the kit and get a nice garrett t25 .

But turboing is a big money game ,which i know first hand . so if you are a on a budget its not for you . Rich.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok thats interesting. Ive fancied going turbo too now ive sorted out all my niggles. But its the cost of ecu and mapping that put me off to be honest. So that gives me something to think about. Cheers

Archived