car stutter

kyekye09

hi all ive now found a problem with my baby deck..... when im in normal town driving mode (between 2500 and 4500rpm) the car feels like something is holding it back slightly and has a slight stutter effect any suggestions.... i do need to replace the thermostat as when driving on motorway i have noticed the temp gauge hits the floor... it cant be the reason can it...?????? ive already done spark plugs and leads so its not an ignition problem and ive done fuel filter fuel pump and regulator so it cant be fuel problem...... and the car has been serviced twice this year so fluids are clean(appart from power steering i will tackle that when we thaw out) help and suggestions all taking on board... cheers guys

wow thats impresive...!!!!! :lol: and not alot mate... since youve been gone i have got rid of my jap box and got a custom ep3 twin styley on (sounds so much better) i got my p30 ecu and gor13tune chip installed (car is so much more drivable) and have sent my cam away to be reprofiled cant wait for its return...!!!!! The car is still two colours tho ;)

Archived