D16 inlet and tb

kyekye09

hi all im treating myself to a skunk2 inlet manifold in the near future and was looking for a bit more easy breathing... my question is which throttlebody do i go for...???? there are 2 mains i have been looking at and they are the BDL 70mm or the skunk2 pro 68mm ive never changed a tb before so i dont know if bigger is better.... any advice

bigger isnt always better. what else have you done to the engine as you can well loose power by slapping just anything on.

so far ive only done the basics 421 s/s mani sports cat with apexi centre and custom rear. iridium plugs magnicore leads fse valve stainless creations hard pipe with venom filter( or viper cant rememer) lower crank pully and p30 with base map... parts to go on lightened flywheel stage 1 clutch walbro 255 fuel pump ported and polished z6 head(been sitting since november) and my fast road cam/skunk 2 pully ... parts still to get 260cc injectors aem fuel rail inlet man and tb then im getting set up on the rolling road so it runs properly

i would get an elderbrook victor x over a skunk2 inlet, they suppose to make nice numbers and cheaper

victor x is b series only only... the only one i could get would be the performance x..... so for about £80 more you could have the well proven skunk pro

i would get an elderbrook victor x over a skunk2 inlet, they suppose to make nice numbers and cheaper

victor x is b series only only... the only one i could get would be the performance x..... so for about £80 more you could have the well proven skunk pro

What about a Blox? think they are the same design as the skunk2 but cheaper

Archived