opinions

james

lol, I reckon with the slowness of the MB rack, a much smaller wheel will help massively! :D

You still turn the same, but should feel a lot quicker turning.

I notice the size differences a lot going from the 130 Msport wheel to the MB. The MB wheel feels like it should be in a truck ;)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say sparco suede. But could not decide on semi or deep dish before trying both on the car.

270 mm will be way to small if you use the car more then just the track. I know as I had a 300mm on my prelude and as much as I loved it it was a nightmare in everyday drive, especially long trips.

I would say sparco suede. But could not decide on semi or deep dish before trying both on the car.

270 mm will be way to small if you use the car more then just the track. I know as I had a 300mm on my prelude and as much as I loved it it was a nightmare in everyday drive, especially long trips.

well basically the wheel is much smaller so automatically you have to have you hands closer to each other, which means you cant lean on the arm rest nor the one on the door.

DOnt get me wrong its a fantastic drive with any of them but for pure long trips it was a pain.

Archived