Carbon wrappers

WilkesyMB6

Im going to wrap the heater controls soon, and wondered if you can remove the panel rather than wrap it when its still on the centre console.

I know you wrappers have done it before, so how did you do it?

Yes mate...

it's a b****r to get out though. Remove the whole centre console...

Once the console is off, the heater conrols has a clip on face plate, use a flat head screwdriver to unclip them from the top, then you can wiggle the bottom ones off!

You can do it when it's on the car, but the centre console does overlap it, so the finish is much crisper when you've done it the hard way ;)

I thought as much, thanks John. I was going to do it today but im not going to have chance now so it might have to wait until the weekend. Hopefully i will have all the other bits and bobs that i have ordered and i might do them all at once :D

So my next question is, how is the ash tray and lighter held in? I have had a look around and it seems its fixed in seperate from the console, is that right?

Going to start taking stuff apart tomorrow if i can...

So my next question is, how is the ash tray and lighter held in? I have had a look around and it seems its fixed in seperate from the console, is that right?

Going to start taking stuff apart tomorrow if i can...

Archived