SOME ADVICE PLEASE

HONDACIVIC

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes mate got a decat exhaust and arm v2 filter most likly im gna go for 4-2-1 manifold and sum racing cams bt the exaust is quiett loud so u cnt hear the crossover its jus all exhaust sound all the way is it worth gettng a centre silencer for 90quid

yes mate got a decat exhaust and arm v2 filter most likly im gna go for 4-2-1 manifold and sum racing cams bt the exaust is quiett loud so u cnt hear the crossover its jus all exhaust sound all the way is it worth gettng a centre silencer for 90quid

If you've got a SS decat --> straight through exhaust, and an induction kit mate, it shoul eb very noticeable!

I've only got an induction kit and CatBack mongoose exhaust and its like chalk and cheese before 5800 and after it!

If you've got a SS decat --> straight through exhaust, and an induction kit mate, it shoul eb very noticeable!

I've only got an induction kit and CatBack mongoose exhaust and its like chalk and cheese before 5800 and after it!

i now have an oem exhaust system off a 96spec teg(mani)(2.5",cat,centre and rear) and my vtec crossover is only just audible, my iaBS on the other hand could awaken lucifer from a coma with the deresonated airbox and sound absolute phenomenal with the windows open when they open in 5th gear

i now have an oem exhaust system off a 96spec teg(mani)(2.5",cat,centre and rear) and my vtec crossover is only just audible, my iaBS on the other hand could awaken lucifer from a coma with the deresonated airbox and sound absolute phenomenal with the windows open when they open in 5th gear

Archived