SOME ADVICE PLEASE

HONDACIVIC

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EK9 Cams will bolt straight on, but as the EK9 has higher compression / double valve springs, reatainers etc the valve clearance settings will need to be figured out....

B16/B18 have different (only slightly) valve clearances. When you get cams re-ground, they come back with the correct figures to tell you what to set the clearances to. Not sure how you'd work out what to set them as though!

EK9 Cams will bolt straight on, but as the EK9 has higher compression / double valve springs, reatainers etc the valve clearance settings will need to be figured out....

B16/B18 have different (only slightly) valve clearances. When you get cams re-ground, they come back with the correct figures to tell you what to set the clearances to. Not sure how you'd work out what to set them as though!

about the manifolds wich will give beter sound i mean i want my car to have a nice vetec roar and i dnt want it to sound like a subaru or sumat and can anyone here the crossovr at 5800rpm on the mb6 like the b16 or jus at 4500rpm

about the manifolds wich will give beter sound i mean i want my car to have a nice vetec roar and i dnt want it to sound like a subaru or sumat and can anyone here the crossovr at 5800rpm on the mb6 like the b16 or jus at 4500rpm

Archived