Replacement Clutch

WilkesyMB6

I hope to be replacing my S9B with an S80 in the next month. So as the box is going to be off want to do my clutch as well. I did think about replacing the flywheel but I’m running low on funds so more than likely won’t lol.

I just want an oem or slightly better. I was offered a stage 3 clutch but it’s a daily driver so refused that.

I think oem Honda ones are something like £220 plus vat. I called Unipart and they do a Blueprint ADL one for £137 plus vat. Has anyone had any experience with those clutches? Are they any good etc?

If not does anyone else have any preferred ones? I may be able to get one from a mate who works in the gearbox trade, but i haven't spoke to him yet.

I hope to be replacing my S9B with an S80 in the next month. So as the box is going to be off want to do my clutch as well. I did think about replacing the flywheel but I’m running low on funds so more than likely won’t lol.

I just want an oem or slightly better. I was offered a stage 3 clutch but it’s a daily driver so refused that.

I think oem Honda ones are something like £220 plus vat. I called Unipart and they do a Blueprint ADL one for £137 plus vat. Has anyone had any experience with those clutches? Are they any good etc?

If not does anyone else have any preferred ones? I may be able to get one from a mate who works in the gearbox trade, but i haven't spoke to him yet.

The F1 ones on ebay are good by all accounts mate.

Keeo an eye out for a dc2 flywheel on ebay too, you can get them for near free!

I did see an F1 on eBay and it was £50 i thought it was a bit too good to be true so kind of ignored it for that price!

Regarding the Flywheel, how much does it matter what condition it’s in? I mean i probably wouldn't buy a used clutch unless i have saw its barely used etc. Would this be the same type of thing for a flywheel? Or does it not matter as much?

The F1 ones on ebay are good by all accounts mate.

Keeo an eye out for a dc2 flywheel on ebay too, you can get them for near free!

I did see an F1 on eBay and it was £50 i thought it was a bit too good to be true so kind of ignored it for that price!

Regarding the Flywheel, how much does it matter what condition it’s in? I mean i probably wouldn't buy a used clutch unless i have saw its barely used etc. Would this be the same type of thing for a flywheel? Or does it not matter as much?

My bad it was a clutch cover for £50 lol after reading the small print.

Tegiwa store on ebay stocks them for £135 all in http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/F1-RACING-STAGE-1 ... 2c57297928

Not sure what to get? Is this or the blueprint one for slightly more.

What would you do for the price? Blueprint for £137 or F1 for £135?

My bad it was a clutch cover for £50 lol after reading the small print.

Tegiwa store on ebay stocks them for £135 all in http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/F1-RACING-STAGE-1 ... 2c57297928

Not sure what to get? Is this or the blueprint one for slightly more.

What would you do for the price? Blueprint for £137 or F1 for £135?

i had an LUK clutch fitted about 4 weeks ago very impressed to say the least. Cost a little more than those 2 but very happy with it. Also got 3 year garuntee with it aswell and good job as the factory they make them is about 10 mins drive away lol

i had an LUK clutch fitted about 4 weeks ago very impressed to say the least. Cost a little more than those 2 but very happy with it. Also got 3 year garuntee with it aswell and good job as the factory they make them is about 10 mins drive away lol

Archived