MC2 Aerodeck Euro look Project

oldskoolcool

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm thinking of wind deflectors for the windows next. I've also got my mate making up some decals to fit along the bottom of the numberplate surrounds with a German Honda dealers details on. I couldn't find any on all of the sites, they only had VW, Merc, Porche, Audi etc.

I'm still playing with German decals on the tailgate so i'll post when i've decided.

oldskoolcool

The postman turned up on Friday and guess what he brought?

No, not Holly Willoughby but a fresh from the production line Bonnet Bra :D

Photo0460.jpg

It was a bit fiddly to fit at first but now all the straps are set to legnth it can be fitted in about 2 mins and removed in less than 1. Good job really as you can't leave it on for for than 7 days and it gets absolutly soaked when it rains!

The only real problem i had was that they had forgotten to cut out a space for the bonnet latch so it wouldn't close!

A Stanley knife soon sorted that out! I also need to replace some of the elastic straps as they are made from White elastic and you can see it throught the grille.

What do you think?

oldskoolcool 1"£££$££"!!

nice mate 8-)

were from how mutch ?

I bought it from Autobra.co.uk. I chose to use the telephone contact as the MC2 isn't listed on the site.

I had to send photos in and chass details etc and they had one made for me from their suppliers in Germany. Took about 3 weeks and cost just over £70.

I've come to the conclusion though that it is only usefull really for show use as you can't really leave it on a daily driver. Especially as it seems to have done nothing but rain since i bought it! You also need to clean the car before you fit it otherwise it scratches the paint which kinda defeats the object really!

My other idea was to have the bonnet carbon wrapped but i chose the bra instead. Might still choose to have the bonnet wrapped as i've only had the Bra on once!! It does look good though and i really like the look.

oldskoolcool

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys.

I'm afraid the time has come where i may need to move the old girl on. Shame, as i was just about getting there with the mods but sometimes needs must. I'd love for her to go to a fellow enthusiast ;)

Any idea what shes worth? They seem to struggle to sell on the bay? Just turned 99k, 10 months mot, 5 months tax.

oldskoolcool

Archived