Grey EP2

jool83

• 4 weeks later...

Lora (ep) got some much deserved attention as we are off to scotland for a week on saturday thought id give her an oil change and gearbox oil change there may be some driving being done there so oil changes wont do any harm.

• Like 2

Yes boss.. She has been went to loch lomand and round invorey jail we went in there very good area think that is how its spelt some good roads round there been on two ferries with lora (ep) too tomorrow is Glasgow

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

As many of you know i have got my fantastic MB6 now with its extra doors bigger boot and practicality and not to mention loads more power where the ep was lacking and with my missus having a car cant keep the ep so it was time for her to have a new home :-( I will miss her deeply she was a very good car and car to drive but she wasn't practical we had good times and very good times never a bad moment from her but she has gone to a new home and he said he will look after her... Hopefully he will....