WHAT A GOOD BHP MOD

Guest kev21

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good exhaust is the way to go for good power increase with no mapping need .

you need a 4 into 1 manifold with a de-cat 2.25 inch and a good centre section 2.25 inch with a good back box . fit an induction kit as well and you will be looking at taking a b18c4 engine from 167 bhp to around 190 bhp. Rich.

Ebay is a good starting point i have fitted the 4 into 1 manifolds from there and had no problems with them . but you do have to turn the flang on the de-cat pipe by 180 degrees to fit them but for £80 ish instead of £400 its a small price to pay . there have been a few post on here in the last few days of poeple fitting these manifolds . Rich.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CIVIC-DOHC- ... 286.c0.m14

ok mate thanks glad you know your stuff do i still have turn flange if not going have d cat and what model are the mainfold for :D

It fits

Honda Civic 1992-2001 B Series 1.6L & 1.8L DOHC Engines VTEC and Non VTEC (not the DOHC Non VTEC CRX Engine (ZC)

Even if you have not got a de-cat you will have to turn it to fit a b18c4 engined car . Rich.

Hey Rich, if i was to get one of those badboys, then one of those adjustable de-cats, i wouldnt have to turn the flange then would i? Or have i totally missed the point of the adjustable cat thing?!! :oops::?

You can use the stock cat or standard decat pie as a temporary fix, it just looks abit ghetto. Mine is held to together by springy bolts, Every now and then it moves abit and then rattles but if I rev it hard it straightens back out :mrgreen: as I said ghetto fix

I'll post pics and vids later 2day

It fits

Honda Civic 1992-2001 B Series 1.6L & 1.8L DOHC Engines VTEC and Non VTEC (not the DOHC Non VTEC CRX Engine (ZC)

Even if you have not got a de-cat you will have to turn it to fit a b18c4 engined car . Rich.

hi rich , it's for UKDM cat or JDM lenght cat??

thx

Aki

Archived