Any recommendations on a coilover kit under £500?

jeangabriel

Hey chaps

So I've been doing loads of research..

Seems like you can get a coilover kit for £170 odd on ebay - Raceland or rebranded similar. There are mixed reviews on the quality, some peeps say its great albeit a little hard on the handling, others say they're absolute crap and should be avoided at all cost.. ;) I'd like an opinion on this from someone whose used it for a year or so..

On the other end of the scale, I see you can get the meister kit (through civic5) for £600 which is awesome, sings and dances, makes waffles etc but is a little more than I want to spend.

I'm looking for something in the middle, £300 - £500 - something that is height adjustable and won't kill me if I take a corner a little quickly.

Anyone had much luck finding a good kit for that price?

mine is soo much better with the zs shocks. Going to get some different springs at a later date tho, just to drop it a bit more. Not as much as it was before tho lol

gaz very good on track not sure about on the road i have them on my 309 mates have them on there elise ( better than a set 3x the price the lotus lads have said ) and 106 gti both track cars all 3 used on road but not every day and all stripped ( elise it like that any way lol )

i would say ring them buy direct cause they will re valve the dampers for road use they were very helpfull to me and my mates

i have the mgzs with jamex springs will let you know by next week how good. the fronts are not fitted yet next week some time

it was the std drop they did

i would like to put pics up but for some odd reason i can not :roll: may have to email you some when i have the front done next week unless one of the moderators could post some for me :?

can post pics on other forums just not this one :cry:

Archived