Sunroof Replacement

famousgrouse

I've been unable to fully open the sun roof on my MB6 civic pretty much since I purchased it. This has never bothered me but as the weather has been getting better I've been tempted to have a fiddle with it. I managed to get open :D but now it will not shut properly! :( I've been looking at replacements instead of trying to fix it (as my last attempt was appalling) does anyone know if the rover 400/45 sunroof will fit as a direct replacement. Also does anyone know the honda part number for the full electric sunroof unit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Graham

Cheers for the help. I decided to take the glass out and have good old look at the runners etc...SUCCESS!!! The guide that clamps to the sunroof frame (driver's side) was in the upper runner which has a big stop end half way along, once i got it in the bottom runner (as it was on the other side) the sun roof works as it should. There are these little plastic spacers that had broken up and forced the guide up out of the main runner. If anyone has the same problem get the glass out and have a look!

Archived