Aerodeck VTI-S Coilovers

sowerby

Im looking to buy a T- reg, MB6 vti-s aerodeck with a bit of look ill be picking it up tomorrow, its the first time i will have owned a honda, im going for a budget build, im wanting coilovers, what coilovers off other hondas ek, eg etc can i use with only light modifaction to get them to fit.

cheers.

in my opinion STAY WELL CLEAR. i found them to totally ruin the handling and tbh dangerous.

they are a generic spring rate and they have not been designed for a specific car. its a very cheap way of lowering your car end of. also they kill standard shocks VERY quickly

if its for show then by all means, if your wanting handling then i strongly suggest buying a shock/spring combo or coilovers if needed

mgz 180 from v6 lowers 25 mm 80%better handling approx£120 same weight as mg so best cheep mod proven!!

and fit rear roll bar dont fit other honda ones as deck is 50kgs more at rearect

im hoping for to deck it and hopefully sit in on 15 x 8j or9j wheels if i can get them under the arch, im wanting the car very low but on a budget haha, coilovers is what im needing to be looking at, has anyone got any advice where i could find these dirt cheap coilovers??

want it that low get integra ones ,need to change rear trailing arms though as diferent fitment !

or the mgz ones ebay or your local mg breakers

so integra coilovers fit aswel, jesus you can tell im new to this honda game lol, right so to get the drop im after coilovers from a integra will fit what year integra ? also trailing arms im guessing off a mgzs 180, so the front coilovers fit off a integra just need the arms for the rears to fit

big help cheers.

Archived