Adjust wheel centre

Didjeridave

Anyone know of any way of adjusting the wheel centre to allow precise fitment of any offset wheel for the vti? Have et42s & handling feels affected. Think there was mention of some fully adjustable front suspension components a while back, but can't seem to find the post. Other than that, thinking of getting a few mil milled of the alloys & perhaps a couple off the discs but bothered about weakening.

i was looking to have my alloys machined a while back...they were ET35....stuck out a mile...phoned allmost everywhere and all advised me its a no-no. the problem is getting a machine to skim the rear of the alloy...you have to skim across the surface and not down on to it. b****red.

There's a couple of machine shops I've spoken to in Sheffield that can and will happily mill any amount off the alloys, although, like you said, I've struggled to find any that are automotively-based that are happy to do it. That would be the last resort really. Have Team Dynamics pro race on at the mo, which come in nearly all et's up to 55, so I guess the cast would allow the wheel to be strong enough with so little on the mounting face - that said, I guess the holes from the outer side will be drilled far shallower for the higher et's. Would be great if I just had the option of adjustment!

Archived