steering pulling ??

belfastlad123

would tyres play a big part in car pulling to left and right.??

if i put the boot down and pick up speed and let of accelerator the car will pull away to the left or if a brake really hard i have to turn steering the the right to keep it straight.have 0ne decent tyre and one new one on the front.(have been changed recently from front to back)

when im driving on the motorway in a straight line at 70/80 the car dosent stay straight i have to turn slightly either way.

need 2 new tyres going to get them in a few weeks and put the 2 new tyres on the front so there the same tread depth and pattern,think this would help ??

Yup, mismatch on the tyres mate. It's been covered, and I've personally been doubted for saying it before, but as odd as it is, tyres usually in the M!

Check the tyres before spending a mint trying to diagnose a faulty bush somewhere. I know where people come from with the bush thing, as logically, thats what it should be, but on the M in particular, check the tyres first!

100% as above mate. I would have never believed it. I just swapped my fronts to two matching tread patterns and its sorted it out straight away.

I hear its more of an issue with 17"s, but i found that one side was extra load, one side was a standard tyre. Turned out when i put the boot down it was causing the non extra load tyre to give way a little, causing alarming pull to the right.

Archived