The Other Pauls MB6 VTi

pjw

Hi Paul, Isn't it strange we both bought the same engined cars at the same time ... Both rover owners, both on rt ,,, Weird ..

Anyway .. Nice car .. I have the same problems with my brakes and im doing the same thing as you that's if the rover ones dont fit.

Where's that sound deadening ? :lol::lol:

Damn! i totally forgot about it! Ill get it from work and send it on mate. Sorry.

Yeah it is wierd, i do like it though although theres lots of things i want to work on and put right.

Took the crappy old foglights out today, rubbed down and blew over the surrounds. Im going to get some cheapo foglights off ebay and wire them in, the old ones are in the bin.

From what ive looked at mate the ZR160 and ZS180s are identical for the backs, looking at the MB6 manual and comparing to rimmers, theyre the same. Anything less than the 160/180 have the unions in the wrong place for the flexy hoses.

Calipers off the above should be easy to get hold of as it seems theres more 180s getting broke now people cant afford to run them/get timing belts/clutches done. I am pretty convinced it was the sliders that was causing the problem.

• 2 months later...

Archived