koni shocks and springs or PI springs

domandmel

If the shocks are yellow then they are probably from the sport kit rather than the strt kit which should be top adjustable, I don't think this will make any difference as far as the spring rates are concerned, they are probably the same springs, if you can get any pics of them on the guys car it would be good, but if you can get them for a good price then go for it and maybe get some other springs on as obviously Koni is good kit. Good luck with it. :D

cheers guys, they are yellow shocks with silver/blue springs, like the ones funky power sell. he did email me one pic, but it wasnt the best! on a slope facing downwards with the picture from the side!!!! but he tells me that it sat level, so if i can get them for a sensible price then i may go for them. as Nick says i can always buy different springs, and koni are awesome suspensioners!

Hi,

I have this kit on my deck the the mo. You are talking Koni sport. Ride quality is good. Ive got my set to the stiffest and its still accaptable. They seemed really comfy when I changed down from coilovers. The only problem I had was they have two height settings - I went with the lower one and on 17's it was undrivable even with the plastics from thge wheel arches off. so had to adjust to higher. Take it into consideration as you have to take each damper out to do it...

I am about to try to lower the back now as car sits on 16's.

Michael

Archived