abs light! *help*

uzy

i think the abs light got streatched when i was fitting my coilovers but i dont know to fix it? does the ek abs sensor unit fit??

i need abs asap ;)

What do you mean it got stretched?

I'm having probs with mine as well, have done a DIY diagnosis as per the manual, but it shows up as the ABS modulator. Is it an expensive part, and which other models' modulator is compatible with the MB6? Thanks.

Ouch, ASB Modulator, Honda Part Number 57110-ST3-E51. £855.58 inc VAT retail. Belgium stock, so takes 2 days to arrive once ordered. An hour and a half to fit, including bleeding the brakes, but NOT the brake fluid! :shock:

Dont know what else it fits, probably not an awful lot i expect unfortunately.... :(

Ouch, ASB Modulator, Honda Part Number 57110-ST3-E51. £855.58 inc VAT retail. Belgium stock, so takes 2 days to arrive once ordered. An hour and a half to fit, including bleeding the brakes, but NOT the brake fluid! :shock:

Dont know what else it fits, probably not an awful lot i expect unfortunately.... :(

Holy s**t... gonna remortgage the house. Either that or take the bulb out.

Thanks for the help Jalesi.

Scrappy, eBay, strictlyboost or someone on the other forum sites i rekon mate, and if that dont work, i guess you could take the bulb out, your mechanical braking will still be fine, you just wont have the electronic ABS assistance!! Silly money ey, but then, they hardly ever go wrong....easy for me to say though, mines ok. I'll see if i can find out what other models that part was fitted to if any, if so i'll let you know bud. ;)

Scrappy, eBay, strictlyboost or someone on the other forum sites i rekon mate, and if that dont work, i guess you could take the bulb out, your mechanical braking will still be fine, you just wont have the electronic ABS assistance!! Silly money ey, but then, they hardly ever go wrong....easy for me to say though, mines ok. I'll see if i can find out what other models that part was fitted to if any, if so i'll let you know bud. ;)

You're a star Jalesi. Still bit doubtful it is the modulator... the light first came on when it hailed for about half an hour in London, proper hail, the kind that made everyone stop under any motorway bridge they could do stop their paintwork being damaged. Ever since then, the light was on, occasionally switching off. Now it's on permanently. Tried resetting the system etc, no joy.

well lets just say my stupid friend pushed the hub down when it was jacked up and poped the driveshaft out and the cable streached, as it was still attached to the whole unit that went down. i hope its just the sensor :(

and £889!!! :shock: i need to sell alot of fish to afford that!

well lets just say my stupid friend pushed the hub down when it was jacked up and poped the driveshaft out and the cable streached, as it was still attached to the whole unit that went down. i hope its just the sensor :(

and £889!!! :shock: i need to sell alot of fish to afford that!

It probably is a sensor mate, its ultra rare that the modulator goes down, really bad luck for VTI-S. :cry:

Archived