my civic mb6 vti-s

andrewvti-s

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its nice, i do like the aerodeck!!

how much did you give for it if you dont mind me asking??

i paid £1000 for my V reg one, 107k, nearly full honda history, will be full when i have it serviced by honda at the end of the month, and hpi check which came back clear :) ...

needed a few things doing, tax, rear trailing arm bushes, front upper wishbones as the ball joints were shot and the supersprint stainless system thats on it needed minor repairs, but luckily i can manage the work myself so saved a bit on labour, plus the guy who i bought it off already had the trailing arm bushes.

i like to think i bagged a bargain considering my mate said if i was to sell it in the near future he would give me £1800 for it.... but right now and maybe for a long time in the future, i LOVE it too much soo i told him to jog on. LOL

just booked her in for a run up on the rollers at allan jeffrys tuning in plymouth for next thursday, pics and vids will be up shortly after i go to let you know how she gets on...

i like to think shes going to do well, considering she pulls away slightly from my mates proven 172.8 bhp toyota starlet turbo.

wish me luck guys!!

i paid 870 for the aerodeck, but there turned out to be plenty wrong with it,

im pretty sure the mot was dodgy as i have replaced shocks etc that were shot.

but now i believe the cars owes me close to 2.4k and it doesnt bother me. im just going to keep spending until its how i want it.

i wanted a vti-s aerodeck so had to take one where i could get it.

yours is nice though. i almost went for an mb6.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived