Silicone, cost, and another mad idea! - RESULTS IN

johngreen537

Great scott Marty.

where were going we dont need roads!

i think you should fit a flux capacitor and do some time traveling like doctor emit brown in back to the future!

Redbull can ay should be interesting, my missus gets annoyed by my honda episode she think i have OCD because i cant stop thinking what next ever since i got my first 1.4 GL twin carb always loved them they a tinkerers car.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too. I like the surprisingly simple engineering principals they use.

Harder on the Type-R's as pretty much everything is bang on out of the factory. Even the OEM airbox is hard to beat...... Not that that has stopped me trying :)

I have never been a fan of the EP3 as i never really classed it as a real type r it seemed a little produced for the masses instead of the EK9 which was import only job and back at school all the lads used to get pretty excited when we saw one ( a boy hood obsession with Gran Tourismo) but since being on here and the others i am on, seeing a different side to them starting to think that maybe my next car in a few years. honda's thoery is like how i try to live keep it simple build it well i love them.

also there is plenty of room for improving the MC2 and MB6 the standard handling like a barge which i have dealt with and the engine's heavily restricted as its a family wagon which i am surely sorting now.

lol. Many people think that about the EP3, in fairness, it's not quite as hard core as the EK9 and DC2 was, but it's still very much a no frills Type R! :D

Honda's original intention was to sell around 1000 per year (around the same numbers as the DC2 / EK9) but when they let it sell UKDM at a silly price of £16995..... it went nuts! he nearest car to it in performance was 4k more!

Then they c**ked up the Type R Ethos with the FN2, bells & whistles everywhere, no independant rear suspension etc etc etc etc etc etc lol Apparently they are nice to drive, but I don't want a 'nice' R, I want the R to do what it says on the tin, nothing more :D

Archived