HELP (not so noob question)

kyekye09

Shouldn't be difficult to offload; you can spigot these to fit VAG, Vauxhall, MX5's etc and with spacers early BMW. If you want to swap them for a set of steelies when your done let me know :lol:

if they were 15 inch steelies id mabe be up for it (one of the wheel web sites i was on were wanting 289 for 4 steels)

et40 is ok i would think,,,,, the higher the et the better they will fit

my oz are et42 and i recon they sit to far inside the arch (is the et measured in mm...???? :oops::oops: )

Sadly they are only 14" steels; I have also been a bit shocked by the cost of new 15's. Looked at Mini one, Insight etc- all pricey even used. :(

Yep ET is measured in mm. Higher the number- the thinner the track (wheel moves in away from the arch) lower numbers give increased track (wheel moves out to fill the arch).

ET38 will only move your tyres out 4mm compared to your OZ's (8mm overall increase in track).

ET stands for 'Einpress Tiefe' fact fans, incase you were wondering. 8-)

Sadly they are only 14" steels; I have also been a bit shocked by the cost of new 15's. Looked at Mini one, Insight etc- all pricey even used. :(

Yep ET is measured in mm. Higher the number- the thinner the track (wheel moves in away from the arch) lower numbers give increased track (wheel moves out to fill the arch).

ET38 will only move your tyres out 4mm compared to your OZ's (8mm overall increase in track).

ET stands for 'Einpress Tiefe' fact fans, incase you were wondering. 8-)

1"£££$££"!! cheers for the info bud ;););)