4x114 to 4x100 conversion

E=MC2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont you just buy bolt on spacers that reduce down to 4x100 think eibach make them and you can get them from US on fleabay i think much easier than taking EK hubs off and swapping them they are that size for a reason otherwise honda would have designed them 4x100 not 4x114 sound like a ball ache to me.

i have concidered spacers/adapters too, but i am afraid that it would be a problem to find wheel whith appropriate ET because of 1 or more cantimeters of wheel spacing. probably much easier than find set of nice 4x114's, but not as easy as picking up of first set that i like. allso i dont trust much the added spacer and bolts. sure, i will consider them again, but 4x100 hubs is much better option.

so, from which car i can fit hubs and from which proper sized F/R discs, and how hard is to take them of from donor car and fit them on my integra wagon :)

many thanks in advance :)

OK fair enough good luck with your idea personally i would just find a nice set that fit the current ones aint worth it for a set of wheels but thats my opinion.

Good luck pal!

• 2 weeks later...

after short research, i have founded that conversion was not so good idea :):), so looking for 4x114 wheels was again my occupation :)

few days later i became an 4x114 7,5x16" et40 Azev A owner and can't hardly wait for them to arive

they have 225/45 zr16 tires on them

will they fit under arches or i should look for a new footware?

• 8 months later...

wheels arived too late, they need to wait new sumer driving season :(

but today i renewed hub conversion idea :)

do someone think that it is posible only to take of my 4x114 hubs, and on my bearing mount 4x100 hub from for example Civic MB1 or Rover 400 with prelude 282mm 4x100 brake disc?

in my poor expirience and strong logic theres only 2 preconditions

1. wheel bearing must be the same on MB1 and MB6/MC2

2. brake caliper distance

i know that on VW Golfs 5x100 -> 4x100 and oposite hub conversions are possible, because of total compatibility, but i dont know what is situation on our chasis

please correct me if i talking silly things :)