B18c4 Turbo options????

Vtec-mb6

Hi guys..im going to be stripping my vti B18C4 over the next year for a turbo conversion :) ive read alot into it n im forging the bottom end (pistons/rods maybe even the crank) i know im looking for a reliable 400bhp when im done..i aint got a clue were to look for sleeves/lo comp pistons driveshafts clutches intake manifolds turbo injectors cams valves etc etc..dont get me wrong theres alot kickin about but non that seem to claim there capable of handling the power for a c4 engine.as i want a propa build not just a bodge job..all other sundries like fuel rail..pump and all other stuff is easy to get hold of.jus the others listed above..its a big ask but has anyone got any ideas or links of who can point me in the right direction with parts and compresion ratios etc etc..????thanks

For all the engine parts you will be best to get them from the states . I delt with one company and got the lot imported over in one go . It cost me about £2500.

08072008473.jpg

08072008474.jpg

09072008486.jpg

Darton sleeved b20 block (done in the states)

Wisceo pistons 8.4 to 1 ratio

Eagle rods

Acl race big end and main bearings

cometic headgasket

Arp head studs

lightened flywheel

stage 4 ,6 plate paddle clutch

hondata inlet and exhaust manifold gasket

Greddy timing belt

Rich.

They dont because the states dont have a b18c4 . But all the b18 stuff is the same . as for sleeves agsin the start at 81mm and you bore them to the cc you want and then get pistons to match. you need to sit and read mate thats all there is to it .you need to understand what it is you want and then ring brice and trll him what you want . he was spot on with me and the service was 100%.

Rich.

oh really..ive got a bit of knowledge about them but as you can probs understand im hearing so many different things about all this..so cheers for pointin that out fella..i didnt wana go buying stuff for a diff spec engine as that dnt make sense to me but i stand corrected :) ive read it but theres so much diff speculation about it..n i dont wana be blowin thousands on parts that are wrong..too cautious u could say.so the b18 a b18 b and c are all the same?or do you mean the b18c itself found in the type r tegs?again sorry for all the questions but sounds like u know wat ur talkin about ;)