droplinks

mark11

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290545457580? ... 1423.l2649

I am wanting to buy the above for my car (Honda Civic Aerodeck 1.8 Vtec) but not sure whether they'll fit. I know mine have rear drop links & anti-roll bar from a hatch back. My back droplinks have definetley gone, but im not sure about the front ones.

I have a knocking when i move forward, it wont knock again until i go backwards and then forwards again. Ive had a look under the car, the driveshafts ok as it recently had a gater on, the rubbers are ok. If im parked and i turn i get the knocking noise, it also does it a lot more when its wet. Also if im doing 60mph in the car and i go on and off the accelerator it feels like the car pulls right then left. If you put foot on accelerator it pulls right and if you take foot off it goes back straight.

Ive recently put standard wheels back on, i thought it could have been the bigger wheels but the problem is still there, so just wondering if this could be the front drop links.

i know you lot on here are very helpful and you know what you're on about :)