mg zs arb

fyfie5

im just wondering i have a mb2 and would a mg zs rear arb fit my car? i cant see the attachment points or am i just being stupid? :lol:

also would a rear tie bar fit mine as i have seen lots of mb6's with rear tie bars but not sure if they would fit my mb2

MB2 should be the same as MB3. On my MB3 MG ZS arb fitted perfectly with just screwing some bolts :D The attachement points are there. It's really a easy job. Note spacers should be used to connect the droplinks to the LCA's. Can't remember how mm are mine. Some pics of the arb intstalled: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=9696

About the tie bar, the standart MB6 doesn't fit :(. You have to use tie bar that conects like that:

http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalo ... 4715x8.jpg

No drilling necessary, it's a straight fit. And don't forget to buy the front antiroll bar of MB6, it's a must for nonVTI's. With thoose two mods just prepare to be amazed real hard ! ;) I suggest putting them at the same time because with our front arb (18mm I think) the car will became tail happy because of the stiffer rear arb.

And tbh there is no need to buy a tie bar or any struts. Thoose two mods are enough and then you can focus on the shocks and springs/coilovers :)

cool and the front anti roll bar is that harder to install? could i get a mg zs front arb?

ok ill leave the tie bar and i already have coilovers installed

No but let's say a tiny bit harder than the rear one. You have to disconect the catback and the transmission arms to be able to take off the old arb and put on the new one. Unbolt the stock one, put the new one and that's it.

According to this thread the MG ZS front arb is the same as MB6 viewtopic.php?f=56&t=5877

I've recently changed the rear ARB on my car and you must get the rear brackets off the MG which the ARB mounts to.

As for the front ARB, the MG one looks the same thickness as the Civic but the drop links are a different design, imo they look a to be a better more sturdy design.