couple of question's

philgor

1st one, oil, currantly running castrol 10/40 semi synthitic magnertech, but i don't do a lot of miles, (4 mile's each way to work). would i be better off on the next change going to one of the following;

5/30 fully synthetic

5/30 semi synthetic

5/40 fully synthetic

5/40 semi synthetic

or do i just stick with 10/40 semi synthetic :?:

the other one is gonna be a bit of a new one

the gear box....

been looking for data on any b-series gear boxes i can find. i'm looking at doing a internals swap taking the best bit's out of the ITR box, and trying to find a longer 5th gear to drop the rev's down when crusing at speed, at this time 60mph, your doing 3250rpm i'd like to drop that to about 2500-3000 rpm at 60mph.

i can find gear ratio data for all the common integra/civic box's but can find any on cr-v/stream or anything else

cheer's for that, i'll look at that later, and as for the bike comment, i know, as soon as i get a spare bit of money, i'll be getting on my bike lol.....

well i've had a look around, but £240 quid for one isn't bad, but i'm looking for a 5th gear ratio of about 0.750-0.725 that should give me 2500-2750 rpm at 60 mph. which should give a good fuel return's on the long run and still keep the fun of 1,2,3,4. but on the other hand, what are they gonna want for a one off custom gear ratio? 300-350+ and then there is the other part's as well, cos when it's apart i may aswell go the hole hog and do the following

carbon syncro's (175)

good clutch

lightened flywheel

bearing's

etc. i'd be looking at 700/800 just for that and then there's the doner box and anything else on top.......

i think i'll leave it for a bit......