N/s/f caliper

Hi all, im interested to know if anyone else has had this problem before,

My front near side caliper keeps sticking on after applying the brakes, i took the piston out the caliper yesterday and the isnt any thing obviously wrong apart from it seems to tight? It doesnt run in and out as free as it should, the rubber is fine no splits or any damage. ???

Is there any rust on the piston , I would check the sliders on the carrier grease them and i would take them out and roll them on a flat surface and see if they are bent .

Rich.

Did all the above yesterday mate thats why im confused, internaly they look brand spanking new, the caliper is slow at working too, so when i brake it shimmers to the right then straightens up if that makes sence?

Pads move nice and slick in the carrier, sliders are nice and free on carrier, pistons mint, inside caliper is mint, but the piston feels tight in the caliper, and the fluid doesnt look the worst. :?

you sound like you have checked it all i would bleed the system after that a would get a new caliper or a second hand one if that sorts it there is some wrong with the one you have , the only thing i can think is the caliper is warn funny and the piston comes out at a angle and that makes it hard to move .

Rich.