time for a new set of bootys

james

right guys am a safe guy and i like to put on good rubber so im in the market for some new tyres -- remember im ????? my car so budget/premium will do =] thank you

i have tr-1's on her atm have them now for two years and the rear is 3mm and the front is 1.5mm :lol: bald

Falken 912's are ok too. The sidewalls are a bit soft if really pushing it but for everyday driving they are fine.

They are about 50 odd quid a corner fitted.

i love you dude .. i couldnt find them tyres areound where i live E200 im on it .. where is says select a region do i click r.o.i tyres as there are different ones like vat ect

i love you dude .. i couldnt find them tyres areound where i live E200 im on it .. where is says select a region do i click r.o.i tyres as there are different ones like vat ect

:lol: Yep, region as you have it (there are loads of options as parts and tyres have different courier rates).

As long as you're happy with 50 profile these are a great price £16 cheaper a corner than 55's. :)